If you are a healthcare organisation wishing to implement ReSPECT in your locality, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to do so.
ReSPECT has been introduced in some localities as part of a formal research evaluation taking place over 3 years. Alongside this it is now moving into the next phase in which health and care communities wishing to adopt ReSPECT can be offered access to the materials that they will need to start planning implementation. Interested organisations should join the Implementation Network.
People should not expect to use the ReSPECT process until it has been established in their locality.
- Register your interest by emailing email@example.com (or by completing the form opposite)
- An implementation pack containing all the information and resources you need to adopt ReSPECT will be forwarded to you
- Complete the responsibilities document within the pack and return this via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The ReSPECT form will then be sent to you (including both word document and writeable pdf formats)
Next, Adoption Leads in each area should:
- Confirm proposed timescale for implementation within 8 weeks of returning the signed responsibilities document
- Provide regular updates on progress of adoption to email@example.com
- Identify and inform firstname.lastname@example.org of the launch date (once this is confirmed)
- Agree the audit process internally and the timescale from the launch date to the first audit (6/12 months after launch) and notify email@example.com